- The airbag is the most obvious safety device. It confines passengers with seat belts when collisions occur, preventing secondary collision with the interior material or ejection from the vehicle and absorbing the impact of collision.
- Airbags have various purposes and functions, depending on the type of collision, passenger size and positions in the vehicle. All contribute to passenger safety.
- Along with the general CBS and ABS, TCS, ESC, Brake by Wire, EMB and a regenerative braking system are also currently in the research and development phase.
- The electronic steering system MDPS (Motor Driven Power Steering) provides optimal steering performance by controlling the motor based on the vehicle condition, with high precision and without using the conventional mechanical hydraulic system. This improves driving convenience and safety.
- AFLS (Adaptive Front Lighting System) is an intelligent headlight that provides the best visibility in changing road conditions. Using state-of-the-art LED technology, LED headlights add night visibility to the AFLS function and improve safety by increasing reaction speeds.
Air suspension system
- Minimizes air resistance and ensures reliable handling by lowering the height of the vehicle when driving at high speeds. Improves drivability on rough roads by lifting the height of the vehicle.
- Adjusting the height of the vehicle can also make it easier to load and unload passengers and luggage. The vehicle retains its normal height for ideal driving conditions whatever the load is.
- We have focused on developing new materials and technologies through cooperation between industry and academic institutions, with research and studies on metallic, polymer and functional materials. The aim is to improve automotive parts and modules, reduce weight and develop eco-friendly parts. We also strive to ensure parts reliability by analysing the cause of product failures in the field and boosting material quality.